Saturday 19 March 2011

Wear protection-PLEASE!!!


I can only tell you about the special breathing protection that yout need now and I will talk about the 3 best anti-spore sprays next time because I only have a little time before we're going out. My Mom said I had to, and thats it.

So anayway if sun-stroke activity is really high then you need maximum protection, but also if it's raining because thats when many viral spores and bacteria get washed down of the upper air. You have to read my earlier blog to understand how scientist researchers can discover viral bacterias in the cosmic dust.


<--- Here is what I think you can use on a EASY day. It has its own little fresh air supply free of spores and you can just gulp some when you need to. I guess yous have to squeeze the sack  and in goes the air.


I haven't tried it but it looks promising. But if there is way more virus and bactera then you have to get something like this that stops way more stuff:

The blastospore container sack can filter out all the bad stuff. These are expspensive but they WORK!
I have to go now my  Mom will have  freaky if she thinks I'm on the computer again, lucky she doesnt like to come down the stairs.

bye***Wabush

3 comments:

  1. Hey wabush! your awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! I didn't realize how dangerous all those blastospores really could be! Thanks for the safety tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey wabush thanks for the safty tips i feel safe now pff all those viruses gosh.

    ReplyDelete