Friday 1 April 2011

Lying Low

I have been staying very protected the last days and have moved the alert danger zone for spores and fungus mixed with radioactive dust to orange. I warned people at the store yesterday about it all. Someone told me the radioactive activity from the japapn nuclear explosions is not really very bad, but who can believe that? Can't you see the wheather is getting worse and my allergies is way worse now!
Look at this picture of sidney Australia :

This is how it works: radiation makes cells and bacteria divide and split up into many more pieces. Thats what cancer is, all these cells growing and growing. We get the cancer from the radioactive particles.
That's all. So what will happen when all the spores, fungus and germs and stuff get divided by the rediation? Yes- multiplication! More and more. Maybe the radisation dust is small for humans but huge for little spores and things, they get the cancer, and then we breath in them!


Now I find out there are more spores, but new kinds: clammydospores, oospores and zygospores. I cant[ investigate these completely right now but they are the usual bad thing. Soon I can do the researhc and see what they are, they might be the same as blastospores or just a little bit different.They are propbaly very ugly.
 When I get my camera I will take some pictures of my lab and my prtoection gear. All the research on fungus and bactersia all say they hate ALKALIS! thats like poisonj to them so I am working on a spray bottle defenser. For the alkali just use baking soda mixed up with the water. Propbaly 3 tablespoons of baking soda for 2 cups of water. I will try it out and figure out what it does.
Here are some ideas:

2 comments: